miércoles, 19 de julio de 2017

Mis razones para estudiar la licenciatura de ENSEÑANZA DE LAS MATEMÁTICAS




My name is Talia and at this moment I am in the propedeutic course of the UnADM because I want to do the career  of professor of mathematics, my interest grew in this bachelor's degree since in years ago I studied 4 semesters of the career of theoretical physicist and started giving Assessments to students of primary, secondary and high school; I realized that I like to transmit my knowledge to others, to live daily with students who feel like learning and others that imply a challenge for me in their learning; See them grow as students and have the opportunity to transmit my love for math. When I met UnADM and the opportunity that gave me to study this career online do not hesitate to start my admission process.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario